Stay Up to Date
New COVID Protocols
As we are entering a new season, Eastminster has adjusted its COVID protocols, and we in students are doing the same.
- Masks will be optional when indoors/outdoors. The student center is big enough if people would rather mask and social distance away from the group this will be available.
- We will continue to keep the hand sanitizing stations available for students when they walk in.
- We will continue to encourage fist bumps, elbow touches vs handshakes/high fives.
- We will continue to encourage those who are sick to stay home from any church gatherings or retreats.
- We will continue to report to parents any student who test positive and notifies us, and we will then make a leadership decision with our elders whether or not this requires us to shut down.
- We will continue to monitor the situation and will adjust as circumstances change.
Summer Game Plan
Middle School July 10-15
High School July 17 – July 22
HS Senior Trip
July 26 – July 28, Cost: $150. Registration deadline: June 8.
Check in: Sunday, July 26 at 7 p.m. Return: Tuesday, July 28 at noon; Eastminster Church
Summer isn’t over yet! Join us for two nights at premium cabin/lodge a few hours from Wichita (exact location will depend on the number of sign-ups).
6th – 12th Grade
The only thing more challenging than raising a teenager is being a teenager. We help students navigate culture in a God-honoring way by equipping them to develop authentic, healthy relationships with each other.
Middle school is a tough season for many students. They aren’t really “kids” anymore, but they’re a long way from being able to navigate the world on their own. As they work to figure things out—awkwardly and imperfectly—we help them discover they’re not alone, and they can rely on Jesus to guide them through the tough stuff.
Sunday school meets at 9:30 a.m. in the Middle School Basement.
Youth Group meets at 6:30 – 8 p.m. in the North Building. (Not meeting on March 16.)
If middle school is a time to figure out who you are, high school (9th-12th grade) can be described as the time to figure out who you want to become. Relationships become more complex, schoolwork gets more difficult and demanding, and the pressure’s on to figure out what you want to be when you “grow up.” It’s vital for these older teens to stay grounded in a group of Christ-seeking peers as they establish values and beliefs they’ll carry into adulthood.
Sunday school meets at 9:30 a.m. in the North Building.
1958 N Webb Road
Wichita, KS 67206